6 Christmas Activities Your Whole Family Will Love
Want your festive season to be filled with fun for every member of your family? The team at our assisted living community in Gloucester County has put together a list of events happening in December 2018 everyone will love, young and old:
- Santa Parade and Christmas in the Park. Christmas in Pitman! Beginning Nov. 24, Santa comes to Pitman in the Santa Parade. Then each Thursday-Saturday, visit Santa in his house and take an old fashioned trolley ride throughout town and enjoy all the sights and sounds of Christmas each weekend, leading up to Christmas.
- Downtown Haddonfield Candlelight Shopping. From November 23, 2018 through December 21, 2018 enjoy candlelight shopping in Haddonfield, featuring in-store events, unique gift ideas, horse-drawn carriage rides and live holiday entertainment every Friday in the Downtown.
- Christmas shows at the Strand Theatre. Located in Lakewood, this theatre puts on a range of productions over the Christmas season, from the traditional Nutcracker performed by the Atlantic City Ballet and Garden State Philharmonic, to holiday shows, carols and concerts.
- The Nutcracker at The Kendall Main Stage Theater. The Roxey Ballet, the award-winning professional dance company, is proud to present its annual holiday classic: Audiences can also expect a visit from Santa and his jolly friends during the performance! The Kendall Main Stage Theater is in Ewing, NJ. Follow this link for dates, times, and ticket details: https://www.visitnj.org/nj-events/nutcracker
- Christmas Village in Philadelphia. Located in Love Park from Thanksgiving through Christmas Eve, Christmas Village will feature over 80 vendors selling authentic European food, ornaments, and arts & crafts from all over the world!
- The Christmas Spectacular. Starring the Radio City Rockettes, this Broadway show is a festive season tradition that’s being happening for over 75 years! With something for every age, this singing, dancing show is sure to wow any audience. Get ready for dazzling costumes, precision choreography and special effects!
Looking for Assisted Living Gloucester County That Prioritizes Quality of Life? Speak to Our Team Today
Pitman is an assisted living community in Gloucester County, NJ, offering high quality, scalable assisted living services in a comfortable, well-supported and beautiful environment. As part of the United Methodist Communities network, we also offer rehabilitation, access to therapists, hospice care, respite care and memory care and support services. We welcome seniors from all faith backgrounds.
To find out more about our assisted living community, please visit our website at https://umcommunities.org/pitman/ contact us today or book a personal tour.