5 Ways to Use Digital Marketing to Attract New Hires in the Senior Living Industry
The internet is a powerful hub for building a brand, promoting products and services, and even recruiting new staff. This makes it an invaluable space for the senior living field, which has undergone a transformation in terms of the lifestyle and services offered.
No longer are senior and assisted living facilities the clinical places they so often were in the past — instead, the field is booming, filled with warm, supportive communities that promote healthy, independent and fulfilling lifestyles designed to help people fully enjoy their retirement years.
With this ground-upward transformation, senior living communities see the value of digital marketing and make use of these affordable and effective tools to communicate their messages of care, compassion and vitality. Not only is this brand-building changing public perception of what the senior living field is all about — it’s also attracting associates who are as passionate and enthusiastic about senior services as we are!
How to Use the Power of Digital Marketing to Attract New Hires
Your potential new hires are online sharing their ideas and interests. Here are five ways the senior living industry is helping them connect their careers with their passion:
- Search engine optimization uses keywords that people type into Google when they are seeking information on a topic or service. Having an SEO plan helps senior living communities get spotted by potential new hires.
- Organic advertising. These campaigns actively target prospects through an analysis of their geographic location and online behavior to ensure that it only reaches people who are directly interested in the services offered.
- Pay Per Click advertising does incur an expense, but it does ensure that your online advertisements reach a wide range of people.
- This is a great way to share your brand and attract potential hires who share your values and mission. Use it to showcase your events, staff, activities and residents and show day-to-day life in your community.
- Blogging builds your brand and shares more detailed insights into your services and community. It keeps your website fresh, gives you lots of content to post onto social media, attracts new hires by boosting your visibility and shows people what you’re looking for in staff.
Assisted Living in Gloucester County – A Life of Community, Support, Compassion, and Independence!
Assisted living in Pitman NJ offers high quality assisted living services in a comfortable, well-supported and beautiful environment. As part of the United Methodist Communities network, we also offer rehabilitation, access to therapists, hospice care, respite care and memory care and support services. We welcome seniors from all faith backgrounds.
The team at Pitman is united by their tremendous sense of satisfaction in caring for, and having relationships with active, vibrant seniors. Our assisted living community offers associates a setting which upholds spirituality and our non-profit mission as the framework for everything we do, creating a supportive and focused environment. Our team also lives “the abundant life” we offer our residents by having a true sense of purpose when they come to work every day.
To find out more about career opportunities at any of the four full-service United Methodist Communities or our assisted living community, please visit our website at https://pitman.umcommunities.org/, contact us today or book a personal tour.