Introducing United in Gratitude, a Grateful Resident program
Family members and long-term and short-term residents alike often search for a way to say “thank you” to members of the United Methodist Communities team who have made a big difference in their lives. The United Methodist Communities Foundation has created United in Gratitude, a Grateful Resident program to help you do just that!
When you make a gift through the United in Gratitude program, you honor the exceptional care and compassion shown by a UMC associate, and help to provide associate enrichment opportunities or emergency assistance.
While keeping the donation amount confidential, the UMC Foundation will:
- Send an acknowledgment card to the honored associate
- Gift the associate a Grateful Resident program pin
- Recognize the associate in United in Philanthropy, our newsletter for UMC Foundation friends and supporters, and Connections, our internal staff and volunteer newsletter
How to make a gift to United in Gratitude, our Grateful Resident program:
- By check: Please print the corresponding community form below and mail with a check made payable to United Methodist Communities Foundation to United Methodist Communities Foundation, 3311 State Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753
- By credit card (see form below)