HomeWorks COVID-19 Protocols
COVID response updated:
- All HomeWorks clients are called daily to check on their well-being and to check symptoms.
- The required 60-day nursing visits with our home care clients are now being done virtually.
- Caregivers are thoroughly screened for exposure risks and their temperatures are documented daily.
- Caregivers use N95 masks along with a surgical mask to cover, when with clients.
- HomeWorks has sufficient protective equipment if needed to care for an ill client. They have also received training on home isolation practices.
- Our nurse is evaluating all new clients with an enhanced questionnaire to make sure we are fully aware of clients’ exposures to the virus.
- Caregivers are trained and retrained with proper infection control protocol during this pandemic.
- Caregivers are equipped with hand sanitizer, hand towels, soap, masks and gloves. They are continually communicated with and reminded about hand washing and cleaning surfaces when with our clients.
- We are able to communicate with families using Synzi, which our caregivers are trained to use to link with families.