Assisted Living Costs At Collingswood
How Much Does Assisted Living Cost?
Monthly assisted living costs vary depending on the community and the types of service you need. The base cost for living in our communities depends on the apartment selected and the support services required (i.e. memory care residences with 24/7 monitoring cost more). Unlike renting an apartment however, the monthly base cost of assisted living also includes:
- A daily meal or meals depending on your preference.
- Housekeeping and cleaning services.
- Building and apartment maintenance/handyman services.
- Water, gas and electric utilities.
- Security is provided at all our communities.
- Access to community enrichment activities, programs, events and outings.
- The easy companionship of others your own age. Its not hard to make friends, but you also have privacy whenever you need it.
The Cost of Assisted Living at Collingswood
Collingswood provides hometown retirement living in the beautiful town of Collingswood NJ. Our continuum offers residential living, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation all under one roof.
Monthly living at Collingswood starts at $6,330. Additional assisted living fees are based on an assessment of your needs and services are added as you want or need them.
The daily rate for Transitions short stay is $365.
The daily rate for Tapestries, our memory support neighborhood, ranges from $361 to $391 depending in the apartment selected.
Call or contact us for skilled nursing rates and come visit us today.