#UNITED Against COVID-19
We are so grateful for our UMC family! Your partnership allows us to continue offering abundant life to all of the older adults we serve, even in these uncertain circumstances. We know that the weeks ahead will be filled with challenges, and the interrupted routines and necessary changes will be tough on our residents and associates. Your care for them is truly appreciated, and your prayers and support are much needed.
Here are a few things you can do:
- Making a donation will have the largest, most immediate impact. Online donations are fast, easy, and safe and can be done at foundation.umcommunities.org/donate. If you wish to mail a check, please make it out to UMC Foundation and mail to 3311 State Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753 attn: Foundation. Contributions earmarked for Area of Greatest Need and Associate Compassion Fund are most appreciated right now, as they give us the flexibility we need to obtain necessary supplies and assist our superhero front-line staff.
- UMC’s frontline associates are real life superheroes, going above and beyond during this COVID-19 pandemic to serve with the creativity, compassion, and dedication our seniors deserve. The United Methodist Communities Foundation is focused on doing all we can to support these heroes, and we need your help. Click here to read a special letter from Larry Carlson and Dr. Grant Karsner with more information.
- Send a note or a card! Our residents are missing their regular volunteers and visitors, and our associates could use an extra thank you for all of their great work! For mailing instructions, please click here.
- Are you tech savvy? A quick video wishing our residents and associates well can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or texted to 732-239-7986. With the usual furry visitors unable to stop by, videos featuring your pets are also welcome!
- Share a story! Many of our donors have or had friends and family members living in one of our communities. If you would like to share your positive experiences will us, we will pass them on to our frontline associates to boost morale and remind them how much we all appreciate them.
- Check our Facebook page, YouTube channel, and dedicated COVID-19 Update page for up to date information and messages from our communities.