Are you looking to save on taxes this year? We can help!

Independent LivingThere are a number of charitable plans that can help you save on taxes this year and secure your financial future.

You can receive a charitable deduction by making a gift of your low performing CDs, stocks, bonds or even cash. We can also accept your appreciated assets like real estate or a business interest and help you sell these tax free. There are a number of ways we can help you generate tax savings and provide you with a stream of payments for life. All of these gifts help you and help us continue our good work.

To learn more, please give us a call at (732) 922-9800 or e-mail