Facebook Fan Page House Rules
Welcome to United Methodist Communities’ Facebook page. We’re glad you are here!
This Page provides a place to learn health tips for the aging community and about senior living; read the triumphs of our residents, their families, associates and our donors and supporters; and see firsthand how we are creating lives filled with abundance. In addition, we will discuss the United Methodist Communities brand, our services, initiatives, breaking news, and share with you third party information that relates to the subjects covered on this Page.
We welcome your feedback. Please understand that we will not be able to address community-specific customer service issues here. If you would like to comment on customer service or any other issue you can visit our Contact Us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this site on your own blog, Website or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit United Methodist Communities or the person who authored the content.
The following House Rules are designed to help provide a quality environment for our fans. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site (“User Content”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of United Methodist Communities, its residents, associates, or affiliates. United Methodist Communities (a) does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claims made here, (b) is not responsible for any User Content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed on this fan page.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading, hateful, discriminatory, or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Attempt to solicit business or online traffic for other individuals, vendors, or competitors.
- Engage in spamming, trolling, repetitive postings, or chain posts.
Other ways to connect with United Methodist Communities:
Website – Visit UMCommunities.org for information about United Methodist Communities and its full-service and affordable housing communities.
Twitter – Follow @UMCommunities for useful information including health and wellness tips, news and research on aging, updates about our residents and associates, events and more.