The senior residents of United Methodist Communities at Bristol Glen, a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Newton, NJ, offer two – $1,000 annual scholarships to recognize the outstanding academic performance and leadership skills of Master’s level theological students.
The scholarships will be awarded annually on or before August 1. Applicants must be New Jersey residents, be enrolled in a seminary accredited by The Association of Theological Schools (ATS) and have a minimum of a B academic average.
Funding for these scholarships comes from personal donations made by senior residents of United Methodist Communities at Bristol Glen.
- Enrollment in a seminary accredited by The Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
- The applicant must be a New Jersey resident and provide a photocopy of New Jersey Driver’s License or other proof of New Jersey residency.
- A minimum of a B academic average and provide the Scholarship Committee with a copy of their most recent academic transcript.
- The award is granted for one academic year only.
- Previous applicants and recipients may apply again in subsequent years.
- The scholarship committee will select the recipients based upon a review of documents submitted.
- Recipients must come to United Methodist Communities at Bristol Glen to receive the scholarship awards in person.
Interested applicants may download the Scholarship Fact Sheet and Application Form by clicking on the links below.
For additional information please contact:
Rev. Salvatore Seirmarco, M.Div.
United Methodist Communities
200 Bristol Glen Drive
Newton, New Jersey 07860